Happy Flag Day!
Flag Day Facts:
- There are five American flags still standing on the moon.
- At one point in 1795 the flag had 15 stripes, one for each state.
- There are very specific colors needed to create the American Flag - "Old Glory Blue" and "Old Glory Red"
- Pennsylvania is the only state that considers Flag Day a legal state holiday.
- The colors chosen for the flag have symbolic meaning:
White - purity and innocence
Red - hardiness and valor
Blue - vigilance, perserverance and justice
- The flag was authorized by Congress on June 14th of 1777.
- The 50 star flag is the first one to have lasted over 50 years.
Take some time to celebrate the flag with us on our Tribute to the Flag Luncheon cruise on June 30th. Enjoy a day of relaxation aboard the Seneca Legacy while taking in the sounds of classic American tunes. Contact us to set up your reservation today!!
225 Tech Park Drive, Rochester, NY 14623 | 585-295-9393 | 877-295-8747
Come by and see us at:
225 Tech Park Drive
Rochester, Ny 14623
Hours of Operation:
Mon – Fri 9:00a to 5:00p
Saturday & Evenings by Appointment
We are proud member of:
Conditions Apply: Specials are valid on new bookings only. Prices are per person and based on double occupancy accommodations. Package prices and/or rates on tours, resorts, cruises and airfare are subject to peak period surcharges, holiday blackout dates, and cancellation charges may apply of up to the full price depending on the fare or package and when it was cancelled. Some fares are non-transferable and non-refundable, but may be exchanged for a fee of up to $200 plus any additional airfare costs due to difference in airfares. Additional fees for baggage may apply for checked bags. Other restrictions may apply and vary by resort, cruise line, tour operator and airline carrier. Carpe Diem travel does not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the offers.