Reservations can be made by calling our office at 585-295-9393 or booking online.
PAYMENT: Payment in full is expected within 30 days of making your reservation unless otherwise stated.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: Cancellations received 3-14 business days prior to the trip will receive a refund minus expenses of the trip. Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than 3 business days prior to the trip, no shows, or not having proper ID for the border.
PAYMENT: A deposit must be sent within one (1) week after placing A deposit must be sent within one (1) week after placing reservation. Once your deposit is received, your seat will be held. Payment(s) are due according to the individual trip schedule; payment in full is due no later than thirty (30) days prior to departure.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: Cancellations on overnight tours are subject to a $50 cancellation fee if cancelled thirty-one (31) days or more in advance. Cancellations made thirty (30) days or less are non-refundable. Refunds will be issued following the date of the trip. Refunds to credit cards are subject to an additional 5% service fee. Refunds will not be given for no shows, or not having proper ID for the border.
Travel Protection is highly recommended on all overnight tours.
Approximately two (2) weeks before departure, you will receive by mail a detailed itinerary, luggage tags, and any other related information.
GREECE: Wegmans Plaza 3177 Latta Rd., in the parking lot across from the UPS Store near light poles 18-23.
HENRIETTA: Carpe Diem Travel 225 Tech Park Drive (can be reached off of John St. or Bailey Road) John St. is off of Jefferson Road near RIT Park Point. Bailey Road is off of West Henrieta Road (Rt. 15). Call office for more details.
Parking arrangements have been made through the courtesy Wegmans, and Carpe Diem Travel in Henrietta; however,passenger vehicles are left at the owner’s own risk. Carpe Diem Travel nor parking lot owner cannot be held responsible for vehicle. Upon placing a reservation with Carpe Diem Travel, you are accepting all responsibility for your own vehicle and waive all liability towards Wegmans, the parking lot owners, and Carpe Diem Travel.
Additional Tour Information:
- An experienced tour hostess will be provided by Carpe Diem Travel.
- All land travel includes deluxe motorcoach transportation.
- There is a NO SMOKING policy on all motorcoaches.
- Passengers have ASSIGNED SEATING on all trips. Every effort will be made to accommodate your seating preferences. Travel partners will be seated near one another regardless of pick-up locations.
- All rates include gratuities for the driver and step on guides, however any additional gratuities based on individual appreciation for exemplary service would be greatly appreciated. Gratuity to Tour Hostess is at passengers’ discretion and can be given directly.
- We reserve the right to make changes in the itinerary. In the event of trip cancellation, passengers will be notified by phone.
- There will be a $20 charge for checks returned for insufficient funds.
- Every effort will be made to return at the designated time; however, we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by weather, road conditions, or unforeseen circumstances.
RESPONSIBILITY WAIVER: Carpe Diem Travel, Inc. (“Company”) has arranged the Tours described in this Booklet. The Company is not the operator of the lodging, transportation, food, ancillary services, optional extras that are not included in the price of the Tour, or other Tour features. In consideration of the services and arrangements provided by the Company and for purchasing a Tour, you, your heirs, personal representatives, and assigns, do hereby release, waive, discharge, hold harmless and agree to indemnify the Company, its owners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, and employees from any and all claims, actions, or losses for bodily injury, property damages or loss, wrongful death, punitive damages, which may arise out of or occur during my travel in connection with a Tour and/or activities conducted during a Tour. You specifically understand this includes any negligent act, omissions, or conduct of the Company, the owners, officers, directors, agents, contractors and employees of Carpe Diem Travel, Inc. to the fullest extent permitted by law.
CANADIAN TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Passengers traveling into Canada MUST have proper documents which are, A VALID PASSPORT OR ENHANCED DRIVER’S LICENSE. Carpe Diem Travel reserves the right to deny transporting any passenger who does not have the proper identification at boarding; the passenger will not receive a refund. Each trip entering Canada is designated by two asterisks (**).