Nothin' But Nashville
Tuesday, September 4 - Monday, September 10, 2018
NOTHIN' BUT NASHVILLE
7 Days / 6 Nights / 2 Breakfasts
1 Luncheon Cruise / 4 Dinners + 2 Kickbacks
Price per person: $1245 Double /$1225 Triple / $1625 Single
- 4 nights at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel, Nashville, TN
- Tour of the Historic Studio B
- Tour of the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Tour of the Ryman Auditorium
- Visit to the “new” Madam Tussauds wax museum
- Singing guides Dave & Daphne for a driving tour of Nashville
- Luncheon cruise & show on the General Jackson Paddleboat
- Free time at the Opry Mills Mall
- Grand Ole’ Opry show
- Tour of the Hermitage, home of President Andrew Jackson
- Overnight at the Drury Inn - Cincinnati, OH (en-route to)
- Overnight at the Drury Inn - Columbus, OH (en-route from)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW DETAILED FLYER
Deluxe transportation, luggage handling, taxes and gratuities,
including Driver & Step-on Guides.
$100 per person deposit due at time of reservation.
Balance Due: July 27, 2018
Receive full tour details by mail 7-10 days prior to trip departure.
Carpe Diem encourages the purchase of Travel Insured's Group Lite Protection Plan for $82 pp Double /Triple or $104 Single. Contact Carpe Diem Travel for purchase information.
To go back to the list of extended tours please click here.
To make a reservation please call our office at 585-295-9393
Before making a reservation please view our policy page.
225 Tech Park Drive, Rochester, NY 14623 |
585-295-9393 | 877-295-8747
Come by and see us at:
225 Tech Park Drive
Rochester, Ny 14623
Hours of Operation:
Mon – Fri 9:00a to 5:00p
Saturday & Evenings by Appointment
We are proud member of:
Conditions Apply: Specials are valid on new bookings only. Prices are per person and based on double occupancy accommodations. Package prices and/or rates on tours, resorts, cruises and airfare are subject to peak period surcharges, holiday blackout dates, and cancellation charges may apply of up to the full price depending on the fare or package and when it was cancelled. Some fares are non-transferable and non-refundable, but may be exchanged for a fee of up to $200 plus any additional airfare costs due to difference in airfares. Additional fees for baggage may apply for checked bags. Other restrictions may apply and vary by resort, cruise line, tour operator and airline carrier. Carpe Diem travel does not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the offers.