Call our office to make reservations or for more information:
585-295-9393 option #7
RESERVATIONS: Please leave your name, phone number, trip name and date, pick up location, meal choice, and travel partner (if applicable). Your phone call holds your seat but your reservation is not confirmed until we receive your payment. No written confirmation or payment reminder will be sent.
PAYMENT: Payment in full is expected within one (1) week of making your reservation unless otherwise stated. MASTER CARD, VISA or DISCOVER now accepted.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: Cancellations received 3-14 business days prior to the trip will receive a refund minus expenses of the trip. Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than 3 business day prior to the trip, no shows, or not having proper ID for the border.
Additional Tour Information:
- An experienced tour guide will be provided by Marilyn’s Tours/Carpe Diem Travel.
- All land travel includes deluxe motorcoach transportation.
- There is a NO SMOKING policy on all motorcoaches.
- Passengers have ASSIGNED SEATING on all trips. Every effort will be made to accommodate your seating preferences. Travel partners will be seated near one another regardless of pick-up locations.
- All rates include gratuities for the driver and step on guides, however any additional gratuities based on individual appreciation for exemplary service would be greatly appreciated. Gratuity to Tour Guide is at passengers’ discretion and can be given directly.
- We reserve the right to make changes in the itinerary. In the event of trip cancellation, passengers will be notified by phone.
- There will be a $20 charge for checks returned for insufficient funds.
- Every effort will be made to return at the designated time; however, we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by weather, road conditions, or unforeseen circumstances.
RESPONSIBILITY WAIVER: Marilyn’s Tours/Carpe Diem Travel, Inc. (“Company”) has arranged the Tours described in this Booklet. The Company is not the operator of the lodging, transportation, food, ancillary services, optional extras that are not included in the price of the Tour, or other Tour features. In consideration of the services and arrangements provided by the Company and for purchasing a Tour, you, your heirs, personal representatives, and assigns, do hereby release, waive, discharge, hold harmless and agree to indemnify the Company, its owners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, and employees from any and all claims, actions, or losses for bodily injury, property damages or loss, wrongful death, punitive damages, which may arise out of or occur during my travel in connection with a Tour and/or activities conducted during a Tour. You specifically understand this includes any negligent act, omissions, or conduct of the Company, the owners, officers, directors, agents, contractors and employees of Marilyn’s Tours/Carpe Diem Travel, Inc. to the fullest extent permitted by law.
CANADIAN TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Passengers traveling into Canada MUST have proper documents which are, A VALID PASSPORT OR ENHANCED DRIVER’S LICENSE. Marilyn’s Tours/Carpe Diem Travel reserves the right to deny transporting any passenger who does not have the proper identification at boarding; the passenger will not receive a refund. Each trip entering Canada is designated by two asterisks (**).